• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2001 Parker 2110 for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednelos

Reaction score
2001 Parker 2110 for sale. 200HP 2021 Suzuki 4 stroke still within 6 year warranty with 60 hours, Simrad G07 GPS, depth/fish finder, new gas tank, hardtop, hydraulic steering, trim tabs, VHF radio, AM/FM/Cassette Stereo, 2 anchors (1 Grapple hook, 1 danforth), with twin axle trailer. Additional equipment for fishing, maintenance, diving also available. Boat located in Jupiter, Fl. Pictures will be provided to any interested buyer. contact me @ [email protected]. No dealers please.

$25,000.00 The engine is basically new withonly 60 hours and the new gas tank was installed last year. The reason I'm selling is I'm just getting too old to maintain it the way it should be and I have no place to store it at home on the trailer. That's why it's stored at an in/out marina. I also have quite an array of fishing rods, reels, tackle, etc for sale.

i'm about as far away as one could get in the CONUS , but i'm interested..

Back