2013 23se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark T

Reaction score
I am very close to closing the deal on a new 23se. The boat will have a T-top, custom leaning post and be powered by a 225hp 4.2 offshore motor with fly by wire controls. No trailer.The price is 54k. I would like to know if this is a fair price for this boat.

I think you are doing pretty good there, but honestly, I have not priced a 23 in a while. I had the 23SE, same boat as you, bought new in 2006, and it was less, but not too much less from what I can remember. I just bought my 3rd brand new parker, and everytime I moved up, the resale was very strong.

PLUS - right now you will get the extended yamaha warranty for 5 years if you close by march 31st.

A bit on the high side I think. I priced a new 23 SE with a 200 yamaha 4 stroke for around 49k, but w/o options, just the standard options, which included most of what I wanted, just no T-Top.

A bit on the high side I think. I priced a new 23 SE with a 200 yamaha 4 stroke for around 49k, but w/o options, just the standard options, which included most of what I wanted, just no T-Top. Of course, with the 225, fly by wire and T-Top, plus leaning post, probably not too bad. But probably better off getting T-Top after purchase, a lot less expensive.

Fuquay-Varina. My boat will not be completed for 5 weeks.

Back