Fishing Rod Rack built myself

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After looking around and seeing a lot if people that want crazy prices for rod racks I decided to just build my own Rack, I decided to run 10 on this rack which is more than my old rack and a little less than I would normally put on a rack, I am gonna add more rod holders to the back of the half tower I am in the middle of building as well. I have a full fabrication facility that builds Race Cars so I just figured I would build these things how I want them. Sending this off to powder coat today so I will post some more pictures later when I get it back on.
It also weighs less than half of what the stainless steel one I had prior

IMG_1496.jpgUnknown.jpegIMG_1501.jpgIMG_1499.jpg

After looking around and seeing a lot if people that want crazy prices for rod racks I decided to just build my own Rack, I decided to run 10 on this rack which is more than my old rack and a little less than I would normally put on a rack, I am gonna add more rod holders to the back of the half tower I am in the middle of building as well. I have a full fabrication facility that builds Race Cars so I just figured I would build these things how I want them. Sending this off to powder coat today so I will post some more pictures later when I get it back on.
It also weighs less than half of what the stainless steel one I had prior

View attachment 40770View attachment 40771View attachment 40772View attachment 40773
Nice!

Latest posts

Back