Hello old New User

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I don't have access to my old email address and my password doesn't work from my account I had here for over 10 years, Doesn't seem like the admin has any help buttons anywhere so now I am creating a new account
Picture is my 10 Year Old Driving one of his favorite things to do
My Name is Jason

Attachments

• IMG_1226.jpg
    IMG_1226.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 0
So I don't have access to my old email address and my password doesn't work from my account I had here for over 10 years, Doesn't seem like the admin has any help buttons anywhere so now I am creating a new account
My Name is Jason
Welcome back, Jason!

Hi Jason,

I can help you recover your old account. Please send me a PM with your old account name.

My Name is Jason
Jason,

I see that you're from Santa Ana. Where do you launch from?

Yes The Parker I launch out of HB Harbor sometimes, Dana point or Oceanside, Early season ill launch out of Mission Bay.
Im partners on a 380 Whaler that sits in Newport Beach too so we go out of Newport as well. What about you? Your boat in the water in Newport

Yes The Parker I launch out of HB Harbor sometimes, Dana point or Oceanside, Early season ill launch out of Mission Bay.
Im partners on a 380 Whaler that sits in Newport Beach too so we go out of Newport as well. What about you? Your boat in the water in Newport
Yes, I keep my boat at the Newport Dunes

ya trying to find another spot for the Whaler that one is $4k for the slip, total rip off, Irvine company owns the marina we are in. One thing I do have to say is that they are clean and I can call them with anything and they handle it within the hour. So the service is awesome but you pay for it

ya trying to find another spot for the Whaler that one is $4k for the slip, total rip off, Irvine company owns the marina we are in. One thing I do have to say is that they are clean and I can call them with anything and they handle it within the hour. So the service is awesome but you pay for it
That is crazy! Slip rates in CA just keep going up, especially in Orange County.

In Wilmington NC Slip rates vary between $500-800 a month and I thought that was high. $4,000 is astronomical.
I hope people here don't get a whiff of those prices

In Wilmington NC Slip rates vary between $500-800 a month and I thought that was high. $4,000 is astronomical.
I hope people here don't get a whiff of those prices
There are marina's in the eastern NC Pungo and Pamlico Rivers area (North Creek, Pungo Creek), that are in the $200/month range, and that price is negotiable. (A year ago a marina up the Pamlico River in Broad Creek advertised $125/month and included power and water; I haven't check recently). A lot of them were popular places and used to have waiting lists to get in (in the 1990's -early 2000's). They are now nearly empty. Blackbeard's Marina (used to be called Pungo Creek Marina) has only one boat. Another, beautiful, well-protected 150 slip marina in Pungo Creek has zero boats. The sail-boating crowd that was their mainstay for decades is now nearly non-existent; Supply and Demand. There's a lot of 'supply'; not much 'demand'.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back