Hi from the Chesapeake

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeZ

Reaction score
Hi Folks
I'm Mike Zuralow a.k.a. Mike Z and sometimes "Capt Z". My Parker is 2002 2510 MVWA which I took delivery of in the Fall of 2001. That was the first year that the Yamaha 4 strokes became available but the dealer talked me out of the 4 stroke and talked me into the 200 HPDI. The factory also recommended the HPDI saying that in direct comparative trials, the HPDI ran better on the 2510 (better hole shot, as good or better economy). The engine has been great and the overall boat's performance has been exceptional. I've owned many boats in my day from 13" to 42", so getting 3+ mpg running at 30 mph is a real treat!
I fish the Mid Chesapeake Bay area and hail from Tracys Landing on Rockhold Creek/Herring Bay. We've moved down here permanently a few years ago. If you keep your boat in Deale, then you pass my house each time you go out to the Bay. Wave Hi - we're the last house on the southern point. You'll see my boat on the lift: "Hooked Again".

Best piece of equipment I ever put on the boat: Auto Pilot! I fish alone frequently - it's the only way to safely control your boat when putting out lines and bringing in fish.

Tight Lines
Mike Z

Attachments

• Parker004sm.jpg
    Parker004sm.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 299
Welcome aboard Mike!
You get extra points for including a photo with your intro. 8)

I occasionally get down to the BPL/Poplar Island area, so maybe I'll see you out there this season.

Back