• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used Cushion set for Parker 18

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydoc

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just recieved a new set of cushions for my Parker 18. I now have a set of used cushions that I will send to someone who needs them. The used set are in good shape with a few stains, dings, and a missing snap on the stern cushion.....6 years old.

boatcushions_zpsd164ce24.jpg

I don't know if they are of any value to anyone....hate to chuck them.

Saltydoc,

I have a project inwork for which I may be able to use them. PM sent, thanks for keeping others in mind it says a lot about you.

Hey Salty Doc I have a 1801 that could really really use them.My number is 858 775-6362 I dont want to beg but PLEASE call. My cushions are completely weathered and super ugly.Thanks Tony

I am also in need of cushions for the front of my console. Please let me know if they are not already accounted for. Thanks.

Saltydoc, shipping arrangements are in the mail as dicussed.

Harmaster, Tunacious, when they arrive I'll select cushions for project and send pm's to see if interest is there for remaining cushions. Cost will be same, just shipping or pu locally if near VA Beach.

Thanks again Saltydoc and stay in touch.

Back