1801 Commercial vs Other

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pelagicman

Reaction score
I am a wanna be Parker Owner! I think either an 18 0r 21 foot boat. If 21 probably a deep V. Been looking for a while now but no joy yet.

Now my question. About the 1801 hull. I would like to know the difference between a "commercial" hull and the other 1801s'. I do not see a commercial 1801 in the current line up from Parker and have nt found any info on the differences. Can anyone assist and comment from owners of either and both would be welcome. Also can you direct me to catalog, pix, spec sheets for both. Looking at a late 80s' for cost reasons and because older Parkers can be solid vessels.
Thanks in advnce for your help.
pelagicman

Here is one
http://eastnc.craigslist.org/boa/1672256385.html
1988 hull in great condition. This is a commercial hull with thick glass. These boats are heavy enough to take the rough sounds, but light enough to get into the skinny water. No soft spots, solid as a rock. 2005 115 Yamaha 2 stroke w/ 135 hrs. 2004 tandem axle aluminum trailer. Great riding boat, easy to launch, economical, and solid. Great inshore and near shore fishing boat, or take the family to the island. The motor and trailer are worth asking price! Custom leaning post and new rod holders and cleats go with it as well. Call for test ride. Price Neg.

336-963-3339

hey Pelagicman, nice name :wink: if youre talking about the 18 foot commercial hull that some dealers offer, i believe its just the 1801 hull being marketed unrigged, no console, no engine, just the hull. as it was explained to me, its a way for commercial guys who want to set up their own boats to get a hull and rig everything their way, without going through the expense of getting the boat the normal way. there's no difference in the hull and, if you were to fit it out yourself with the standard equipment, not a huge difference in price. this is just what was explained to me by a dealer, not sure if thats what youre asking. good luck with your search!

Back