Cabin rod storage on 25250xld

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have a hanger off the front brace. Also prior owner had a PVC rack for the rear but I removed it as is was in the way for access. I just lay the butt ends on the seat for longer rods and on the v-berth for shorter ones. When I go out I throw them in the rocket launchers and gunwale holders. But I still have some in the cabin as I have too many rods, so says my wife but I say you can’t have too many! I will snap a pic and add next I’m at the boat.

Yes I have a hanger off the front brace. Also prior owner had a PVC rack for the rear but I removed it as is was in the way for access. I just lay the butt ends on the seat for longer rods and on the v-berth for shorter ones. When I go out I throw them in the rocket launchers and gunwale holders. But I still have some in the cabin as I have too many rods, so says my wife but I say you can’t have too many! I will snap a pic and add next I’m at the boat.

Back