1993 2810 parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandman12

Reaction score
Any one have general info on this hull? Looking at one with twin 225 yamahas. How long does the deck and transom typically last? I assume its wood?. Anyone know a weight for towing? Dead rises? Beam?

Thanks

Cannot say that I have ever seen a 2810, but... as with the other models, the hulls of all the 28's should be the same across the lineup.
The only thing that would be different would be the topsides.
Here are the specs on the 2820 to compare. - http://www.parkerboats.net/pages/boat_l ... p?boatid=4

But... to make certain, if you have the HIN, give the factory a call and ask them for specifics.
If any 2810's were produced, they would be the folks who would know.

Good luck!

FWIW I have a '92 vintage 2520 and the underside of the deck is only 'painted' with polyester resin - not gelcoated. I am led to believe that the Parker decks were glassed on both sides in the years to follow ... but remain unsure of exactly when. In regards to the impact to your deck, or that you're looking at, it is hard to assess the potential longevity.

If the bilge remains dry and no condensation builds up (ALL boats 'sweat' from within!) ... it could out-live your ownership. FYI, do a search on my name and "dry bilge" and you'll see various ways I've come up with to ensure the boats airs out and remains integral.

Back