• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2000 Parker 1801

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the salesman should lower the list price on his new Parkers that low . Because they aren’t the original Parker boats of the past. I have a 1994 1800 that has a lot of custom features that is probably more solid than the new Parkers.

Maybe the salesman should lower the list price on his new Parkers that low . Because they aren’t the original Parker boats of the past. I have a 1994 1800 that has a lot of custom features that is probably more solid than the new Parker

Parkers were not worth so little. Correct Craft is worth so little.

2001 2801 CC D'marie
1999 23' Deep Vee Baby D'Marie
He’s full of crap, Parker’s are not worth little. Depends on the hull, the condition, the power, etc. I have never seen a Parker 1801 with new motor sell for 8k ever. The hull is worth more than 8k plus the trailer. A new Parker 1801 with 115 is 45-50k so who the hell gonna sell a Parker 18 for 8k-10k when you can even find a pos mako or proline for that. The market for boats isn’t gonna tank, show me a contender or regulator for 20-30k I’ll buy 3 of them. 2018 motor with nema compatibility and 1400 is nothing. I advise you to list your boat with a broker and avoid people that wanna bend you over

Maybe the salesman should lower the list price on his new Parkers that low . Because they aren’t the original Parker boats of the past. I have a 1994 1800 that has a lot of custom features that is probably more solid than the new Parkers.
I do price them cheap that’s why they sell in day of two. A lot my 2520 have brand new Suzukis 300hp 2520 for 45k

He’s full of crap, Parker’s are not worth little. Depends on the hull, the condition, the power, etc. I have never seen a Parker 1801 with new motor sell for 8k ever. The hull is worth more than 8k plus the trailer. A new Parker 1801 with 115 is 45-50k so who the hell gonna sell a Parker 18 for 8k-10k when you can even find a pos mako or proline for that. The market for boats isn’t gonna tank, show me a contender or regulator for 20-30k I’ll buy 3 of them. 2018 motor with nema compatibility and 1400 is nothing. I advise you to list your boat with a broker and avoid people that wanna bend you over
The inventory for new and used boats for sale in the Florida Keys is the highest I have ever seen. Many new boats are having "Birthdays"which requires the dealers to start paying towards the cost of the boat in addition to the monthly floor plan payment. The lots were empty in 2020 and the waiting list for a 300 hp outboard was a year.

Back