• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2003 25’ Parker 2300 DV Center Console - Hobe Sound FL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimb

Reaction score
2003 25’ Parker 2300 Deep Vee Center Console

SOLD

Last edited:
The box is plenty deep, strange that Parker never thought of that to begin with. It comes close to the livewell and is as wide as the seat, but doesn't interfere with anything.

Not sure if it came that way or not, but your console has what appears to be a box atop the standard "flat top" console? I have a 2000 23SE and am trying to locate that exact part to upgrade my console. Did you get direct from Parker or is it an aftermarket option?

They don't make this anymore, but it wouldn't hurt to call Parker and ask them.

Not sure if it came that way or not, but your console has what appears to be a box atop the standard "flat top" console? I have a 2000 23SE and am trying to locate that exact part to upgrade my console. Did you get direct from Parker or is it an aftermarket option?
My 1998 2300 came with that.

Man this is one sweet ride! Wondering if by 2003 the console had access for a human? My 2300 console has almost no access for a normal sized human to get in there and work on electronics etc

Back