• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Clamp on Extended Fishing Rod holder (double your rods)- 100% 316 Stainless - New

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 4 of these and they arrived the next day. Granted, I live in SoCal near where they are based but still, that's pretty awesome. Kudos for the great service.
I've installed them on my factory roof rocket launchers. They look great and sit far enough back so that the reels in the stock launchers and these don't hit (I staggered where I installed them so they sit in the middle between two stock tubes. I also mounted them on the bow side of the rocket launcher tube so they wouldn't be in the way when casting and so I wouldn't have to get my custom cover tailored (I have abelly hoop so the cover clears them).
5 out of 5 stars.

I bought 4 of these and they arrived the next day. Granted, I live in SoCal near where they are based but still, that's pretty awesome. Kudos for the great service.
I've installed them on my factory roof rocket launchers. They look great and sit far enough back so that the reels in the stock launchers and these don't hit (I staggered where I installed them so they sit in the middle between two stock tubes. I also mounted them on the bow side of the rocket launcher tube so they wouldn't be in the way when casting and so I wouldn't have to get my custom cover tailored (I have abelly hoop so the cover clears them).
5 out of 5 stars.

5 out of 5 stars.
Thanks for the feedback I’m glad you’re happy. Thanks for the support man.😁

Back