2021 2520 Storage

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktomlinson

Reaction score
I’ve recently moved from a 2007 to a 2021 Parker 2520 and am super stoked about it…but have one question. Where are yall storing your dock lines? With the new transom door and livewell I lost where I kept them on the 2007. I’m not complaining, I really wanted a livewell and the door is nicer the older I get, just haven’t figured out where to store them. While I’m at it, what about washdown hoses? I kept mine in transom storage on the 2007, so same question.

I’ve recently moved from a 2007 to a 2021 Parker 2520 and am super stoked about it…but have one question. Where are yall storing your dock lines? With the new transom door and livewell I lost where I kept them on the 2007. I’m not complaining, I really wanted a livewell and the door is nicer the older I get, just haven’t figured out where to store them. While I’m at it, what about washdown hoses? I kept mine in transom storage on the 2007, so same question.
On our 2520 we store 10 dock lines in the bottom of the outside/cockpit steering station cabinet. The floor of such is lined/raised with Dry-Dek to help to keep them dry.
1722475765646.png

Back