2300 CCDV 1999 Stainless Marine Twin Bracket Converted to Single Outboard?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker99

Reaction score
Has anyone on here used a Stainless Marine Twin Bracket and mounted a single outboard? I currently have 99 twin Yamaha 130 2 strokes. Not sure if there are any obstructions on the inside for drilling new holes for a 2024, 250 Tohatsu? The Tohatsu is 96 pounds lighter than the twin 130’s combined. I called Stainless Marine in Miami and they say it can be done. I emailed Parker and they said they can’t advise doing that because they have never installed a single motor on a bracket for twins. Any 23 owners on here that have done this?
Thanks

Forget about talking to Parker on this subject.... You wasted your time.

Have you bothered to remove the pie hole cover and peer down in there ?

That would tell you everything you need to know. But the answer is YES it can be done. You will need a drilling jig to drill the holes at the proper height. You will need to have the old holes welded up and Repaint. Stainless Marine had Piehole covers that had screws to hold the cover plate.... I suggest you order a 8in Armstrong piehole and cut the top of the bracket to fit. You'll thank me later for easier access. https://armstrongnautical.com/colle...tical-products/products/armstrong-deck-plates

And no more BS silicone to mess with to inspect for water.

Back