2501 cc flush mount?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandman12

Reaction score
Has any one with a center console flush mounted their electronics? I'm going to take out the sliding clear door and put a solid piece of starboard there so I can flush mount all my electronics. Only catch is I will have the cut out the floor in the console in the electronics compartment so I can access the back of the electronics.

Any one have experience with doing this?

I've done this on my 2300. At least with Lowrance HDS units, there was no need to cut the floor of the electronics box b/c the starboard can be bolted in place and then the electronics wired through their holes and screwed into place. If I need quick access, I can remove one unit and accomplish most tasks, or I can remove one unit and unbolt the starboard. I used white silicon to form a gasket to make it water resistant (can't find anything to stick to starboard to make it waterproof but its under the t-top and stays in a garage when not in use). If you haven't completed this yet (I see your post was back mid January), I can send you some pictures.

I think Bluefin (cant remember the exact name) did this to his 21 SE. Search for it. He is a friend and did a phenomenal job.

Do a search for member "FishPimp".
He did something similar with his 23SE and it turned out really nice.

Why not make a flat panel that you can remove and stow..... Here is what I did with my CC. Removed the whole frame system and took out the two sliders from the back. Reinstalled the aluminium angles. Fit a piece of 1/2 inch starboard in the opening, of the frame, radiused all outside edges, fastened two aluminium flat tabs along the bottom edge to fit in the slot that the doors slid in and installed 2 plunger button pulls that are lockable along the top edge so that the latch caught in the top track. Installed the entire system back with sealer. Then to store when not in use I slide the panel over top of my GPS and FF to the back of the box standing verticle and secure with a gravity latch in the center thru an existing mount hole ( approx a 2 inch 1/4 x20 ss bolt) comming thru from the front with a nut/washer then a piece of starbord 3/4 x1/2 x2.5 long that hangs like a pendulim and swings up to get panel cover in place. Pendulim is held in place with another nut/washer which allows you to adjust.

All the above allows you to keep electronics out of site and weather to include wash down. It also allows you to use all the unused space in the box to store all the other odds and ends.

PS. you must check mounting your electronics inside the box and having remaining space at the top to slide in the cover

I will take pictures and post if you need , if I can figured how to do.

Back