Coaming pads

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popofcop

Reaction score
I have a Parker 2120 and have been thinking about installing coaming pads (knees and legs are getting old) and i'm confused. Has anyone used the SeaDek peel & stick? do they work? if you want to remove them how do you remove the glue? how long do they remain in place before the glue fails? Are the Garelick pads a better choice as it seems easy to remove the pads to clean behind them as well as removing them for the winter. Do they stay in place or do they tend to get loose over time? Any advice is geatly appreciated

I have the same boat. I had Jim from Coastal Canvas in Beaufort, NC.
make my coaming pads. They make them for parker but go direct. He
will make any lenghth you want. I had 4 made 2 for behind the seats in
rear & 1 for each side. I remeber about $ 275.00-$300.00 for all.

This guy is the best! I did not get the clips. I drilled holes and used stainless fender washers, lock washer and wing nuts so I can remove and take off for storage or cleaning. These are the most comfortable of all the
pads I have seen. I just love them!

His Number is 252-728-4946

" BEAN "

bean":2s7uxrqz said:
I have the same boat. I had Jim from Coastal Canvas in Beaufort, NC.
make my coaming pads. They make them for parker but go direct. He
will make any lenghth you want. I had 4 made 2 for behind the seats in
rear & 1 for each side. I remeber about $ 275.00-$300.00 for all.

This guy is the best! I did not get the clips. I drilled holes and used stainless fender washers, lock washer and wing nuts so I can remove and take off for storage or cleaning. These are the most comfortable of all the
pads I have seen. I just love them!

His Number is 252-728-4946

" BEAN "

I just purchased a 2004 2120 and would also like to add some coaming pads.

Would you have any pictures of the ones you installed on your 2120?

Any pictures would be nice.

Thanks,
Kevin (M5)

Hello well if you like it pretty easy to make if you have the time and you make them the length you want to i did and if you click on searh on the screen and look up my old post i had given the details on the way to do it i just cant figure how to post the link on here to get it on this screen.There are pictures on there as well to see!!!

Hey Bryan thanks for posting that for me,yea i had made 2 pairs they were 2 different lenghts,i had a set of the short ones then i decided to make longer ones and they work awesome the shorter pair i was selling there were not to many people looking at that time for coaming pads i,so you know how that goes she was like just get rid of them taking up space,so there was a friend of mine with a stieger craft that took them and loves them.I can tell you once you have a pair you will always want them the work great on ur knees!!!

Back