• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Console Windshields

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reel Fun

Reaction score
I have two plexiglass windshields off of parkers - one is off a 1997 23' DVCC the other is off a 1995 21' DVCC - both center consoles - one is smoke and the other is clear. They are in Ocean City, MD. Shoot me a message if you are in need. Thanks Mike

Looking for a windshield for my 25SE. Will the 23 fit? I believe the width of mine is 34" approx. at the base

Hi - The width of the clear one is 35" where it would connect to the console. I have most, if not all, screws and spacers.

Hi ,
How much do you want for the 35" clear one. I will also need a shipping amount to West Newbury Ma. 01985
Thanks,
Peter

How did you come by these windshields? I'm looking to replace the one on my 18'. Thanks.

I had windows made for both boats so I took them off. I sold the 23' but still have the 21' but have no need for the windshield as I leave the windows on all the time. My email is mbcorle at aol dot com if you are interested. Thanks. Mike

Back