• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale 1998 2300 Parker center console CLEAN! (SOLD)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmeads

Reaction score
1998 2300DV center console with 200hp saltwater edition Johnson, Loadrite roller trailer with new tires, Lee heavy duty outriggers, Custom T-top by Harbor Welding. One owner, garage kept, extremely clean, approx. 150hrs on boat and motor. $25,500. Located in northeastern North Carolina. For more information call Jason 252-338-4950

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 2,129
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 2,129
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,129
it is a very nice boat. I have been on it the few times it went out and it has been meticulously taken care of. Never slept outside, washed immediately after each trip, engine always flushed, trailer sprayed with WD 40. It is what inspired me to buy a 23' parker. BTW, bought in NC new and never left the state.

Nice looking rig. What are all the little holes around the transducer? Is that a 4 blade prop and what are the fuel numbers, speed with that engine? Thanks

Barlow46, The holes are from a previous transducer with a splash shield. The holes were filled with 5200 with the stainless screws screwed back in. The new depth finder has never touched water.Yes it is a 4 blade. This is my fathers boat , I asked the speed and he said the boat has only seen full throttle 1 to 2 times in its life and he guessed between 35 to 40.

Porkchunker, He has an 18 and 23se and only used this boat offshore. Due to his age he has no desire to run offshore and spends all his time hunting.

BTT for a super nice ride!

Curious how the stern layout is? Does it have the seats in each corner like the SE models?

Surprising you have not sold her yet. If I was ready you would be hearing from me!

Back