• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2002 Parker 2120 Sport cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crbfisher

Reaction score
150 two stroke HPDI. Factory installed rocket launchers, trim tabs with indicators, swim ladder, Lowrance 520c fish finder/GPS, spare prop. Great condition, very clean. I am the original owner,purchased from Tri-state in Deale Maryland. Approx 300 hrs. Boat only, no trailer Boat is shrink wrapped and stored in Grasonville, Md. Serious inquries only please. [email protected] 240-308-9131 email me I will send you a flyer with more info and pictures. $22,000 o.b.o

crbfisher":118k5z98 said:
150 two stroke HPDI. Factory installed rocket launchers, trim tabs with indicators, swim ladder, Lowrance 520c fish finder/GPS, spare prop. Great condition, very clean. I am the original owner,purchased from Tri-state in Deale Maryland. Approx 300 hrs. Boat only, no trailer Boat is shrink wrapped and stored in Grasonville, Md. Serious inquries only please. [email protected] 240-308-9131 email me I will send you a flyer with more info and pictures. $22,000 o.b.o

Is this boat still for sale? I am serious about seeing it and possibly buying it. Thanks,
Ken

Yes it is. I have had a number of people asking for more info on it. It is under shrink wrap and I plan to pull the shrink wrap and show it in early March. If you are super serious email me at [email protected] and I will accommodate you in anyway I can.

I just sent this out to everyone who emailed me wanting to see my boat for sale, but I thought I would paste it on here too for any new shoppers:

Now that the bad weather is behind us, I have finally had the shrink wrap removed and the following work completed to make the boat more desirable.

1. Outboard tune up, new spark plugs, fuel filter, change lower unit oil, set engine timing, link & synch
2. Remove lower unit and install new impellar and reinstall
3. Replace both thermostats
4. Replace oil reservoir tank

Compression test results:
(1) 130 (4) 120
(2) 130 (5) 130 <------------- I don't know what this means, but I was told this was a great result.
(3) 130 (6) 130

I know I told people that I was going to have it detailed, but I was talked out of it because with all the rain and mud it would be a waste of money. I will have it done for the buyer if it is a deal breaker.

The boat includes life jackets, flares, a spare stainless steel propeller, 128qt cooler, and a landing net.

Anyone interested is welcome to go and look at the boat at their leisure at http://ammarineservices.com/. I have dropped a lot of money to make this boat completely turn key. A sea trial will require a $500.00 non-refundable deposit. If you would like to schedule a time for me to meet you at the boat to talk more about it just email me or call me at 240 308-9131.

$22,000 obo

If you have already found another boat then you do not even need to respond to this email. No hard feelings.

Regards,

Bill Nieberding

I'm sorry, not trying to be a jerk, but never understood the reasoning in charging someone a deposit for a sea trial. Especially in this economy, I think it greatly reduces your opportunity to sell.

Just my 2 pennies. Good luck.

I have heard both sides and I understand you point of view. I spent a lot of money making the boat tip top and ready to go. The boat is in dry storage and if I put it back in the water then I have no where to put it because my new Parker will be on my boat lift next week. So the deposit is to protect my expense against someone who just wants to go on a boat ride, but is not sure if they want a 2120 or not. But everything is negotiable and I think the people that have dealt with me so far would say I am very easy going. A&M marine is brokering it now. I need to check to see how they feel about it.

Back