• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2006, 1801 Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rance Hart

Reaction score
2006 Parker 1801, 2006 / 115 Yamaha 4 stoke, $20,000, 352-263-9974
Bought new 5/12/07 from dealer in Fl., Yamaha 4 stoke with 115 hours. We moved to Atlanta Ga. 3 years ago this Oct. and have used the boat here for last 65 of the total 115 hours, all in fresh water lakes. At the end of each year the 115 Yamaha has Maintenance Service by Yamaha shop with Yamaha trained / approved Master Tech. I think this is the cleanest 3+ year Parker available. I just made up my mind to try and sell, this is the only ad "Classic Parker" so far, I will post some pictures this weekend. It looks just like the current 1801 picture from Parker only without the girls. The boat has the same 7' Black Stainless Steel Bimini with boot, Full Parker Cushions set, Forward Platform with recessed cooler, above deck 20 gal. live-well. The Electronics Cabinet with Custom installed Clarion stereo model #CMD4A I-pod and Sires ready, with 6 clarion speakers, dual marine batteries one deep and one crank with switch. Full length boat and motor, Simi-custom 5-year no fade, Black Marine Grade Cover with 18 Tie-downs. Top of the Line "Preferred Fit" custom Ameratrail Trailer, All Aluminum with Stainless steel hardware, single 5,000 lb Torsion axle with Super-Lube removable Spindles, 3 Matching Aluminum wheels with new not used top grade radial tires, Swing Tongue, Full Super-Bright LED Lights, Guide Poles, Stainless steel Transom Ratchet Tie Downs. The kind of trailer a Parker deserves. If you are Interested Please E-Mail or Call anytime.
Thank You
Rance Hart

Back