Introduction - Portsmouth NH

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edoremus337

Reaction score
Well hello there. I am currently looking at a 2009 2120 SC and hopefully closing the deal this week. I'm currently in the "learn as much as I can" phase about these boats.

I have a 2 y/o daughter and a 3 y/o black lab so we have outgrown our 2010 Boston Whaler Super Sport 150. The 2120 seems like a perfect fit for our family!

Well hello there. I am currently looking at a 2009 2120 SC and hopefully closing the deal this week. I'm currently in the "learn as much as I can" phase about these boats.

I have a 2 y/o daughter and a 3 y/o black lab so we have outgrown our 2010 Boston Whaler Super Sport 150. The 2120 seems like a perfect fit for our family!
Welcome to Classic Parker! You'll find a lot of info about the 2120 here on this site. Post some pictures, when you close the deal.

If you haven’t bought the boat yet, it would be a good idea to squirt the deck down with a good bit of water. Dry the area around the deck plate inspection plates and then open them up to see how badly they’re leaking. If the fuel tank has water on top and it’s an original tank, you can plan on spending a good bit of $$ in the not too distant future on a fuel tank replacement.

If you have already bought the boat, even more important to do it so that you can replace the inspection ports with ones that aren’t leaking and hopefully prolong the life of your 15 year old fuel tank…

Back