• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking Upper Keys March 4-7

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windknotnc

Reaction score
I am driving down from NC next week to see my son in Port St Lucie and we are planning a trip down to the keys to fish arriving late Wed March 4 and departing Sat March 7. Do any of you know of a reasonable place to stay on this short notice. We will be carrying a 16.5' flats boat with trolling motor and poling capabilities.

My son booked us a room at Blackfin Marina in Marathon....If anyone has some current fishing info that would be awesome. I was in Marathon a couple yrs ago but was running a 21SE. As I said earlier we will have our flats boat with 90hp Etec so it will have to be fairly flat to run out of Vaca Cut and fish the patch reefs and edge.

Here's a couple in Tavernier

atlanticbayresort.com (old town, bay side before the Tavernier creek)

mycreeksideinn.com (oceanside at the Tavernier creek) dock your boat outside of your room, and eat at Made to Order for breakfast (yum)...

Thanks, it is always nice to know there are CP brothers willing to help each other out. As always the same offer stands with me if you are in Eastern NC and need some help.

Back