Maine to Cape Cod

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damandan

Reaction score
Bought my Parker 2520 from Maine last weekend. Ran all day left at 5:30am got back at 9pm. Had to wire the trailer up with lights when we got there and check the wheel bearings. Boat was in amazing condition for being 20 years old and the engine was rebuilt with 50 hours on it. Started it up when I got home and it ran perfect. Very happy with my purchase.

Pictures of the boat
http://picasaweb.google.ca/richardson.dana/Parker2520#

Already getting ready to do some upgrades though. Putting a horn on the boat, repairing the motor skeg (was broken and tweaked on a rock), trim tabs, rocket launcher, and a OMC or Panther kicker bracket. Interested to see if I could get away with a fixed bracket that didn't move and just tilt the engine up and down.

This board is a great place to be. I've been reading and learning a lot from the forum. Decided it was time to register.

Is that the boat from portland maine? I talked to him about a week or so ago and he told me he had someone coming to look @ it. good luck with it

Yes right above Portland in Harpswell Maine. I just managed to see it pop up on craigslist and called right away and happened to be the first caller.

Congratulations, and welcome to the Parker boat owners family!

As you modify her and make her your own, please post updates in the "Projects" section.
We love project photos! :)

Back