new owner of a 04 2320,,from florida to so cal.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardog629

Reaction score
sold my seaswirl and bought a 2320 sports cabin, made a road trip to Homosassa fl. and towed it home, what a trip,,looking forward to setting it up west coast style,,bait tank n some storage,,Kelly

Attachments

• parker 003.jpg
    parker 003.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 359
Nice boat.. now that is a road trip!!! what do you have for a truck? what did you get for fuel milage towing that beast home and how long was the trip?
I was going to drive from mass to virgina to pick one up but I found one closer to home in the end. picking her up 10:00 am tommorow.....

Thank you,, yes it was a long run, it took 2 1/2 days going n 3 days towing,, stopped in new orleans to check out bourbon st., ,sure liked florida, the salesman had a house on the water, had a dock in the backyard, i good get used to that, he invited me and my son to stay the night then take the sea trial in the morning, very good people!, he offered to take us fishing for grouper the following sunday but i wanted to get home, i got about 14 mpg going and about 7mpg towing! was wishing i had a diesel, i have a f250 with the 5.4,,the trip cost me $1500, the cheapest i found for shipping was $4,500,,hope to be installing a bait tank this weekend,, :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard Beardog!
I'd say you did well with your purchase. 8)

Back