New purchase Parker 2520SLDEEP

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor feece

Reaction score
Hello, I have a feeling this may be the forum to check. I’m looking at purchasing a Parker 2520. I like the layout and it’ll work well for my fishing/hunting here in Alaska. I have a 100ton capt license, so I’m familiar with boats. But not these specifically. Wondering if y’all have any specific things to look for this model. Thanks in advance!! Motor has 400 hrs. Not sure why he didn’t do twins. But asking around 80k.

Attachments

• IMG_7049.jpeg
    IMG_7049.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7048.jpeg
    IMG_7048.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7050.jpeg
    IMG_7050.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7053.jpeg
    IMG_7053.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7054.jpeg
    IMG_7054.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7051.jpeg
    IMG_7051.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Welcome Taylor. My suggestion would be to post this same question under the "Parker Boats General Discussion" section. You would probably get a lot more viewers to your questions. Also, when asking these questions, it would help to state the year of the boat and engine so if their are known issues with that model/year people can respond. Also, there's a huge difference on what to check out on a used boat if it's a 2000 model or a 2020 model year. The motor looks pretty new but I can't tell if it's 250hp, 300, or 350hp. That would also make huge difference on how that boat will handle if it is indeed the deep V. Try reposting, I'm pretty certain you will get more help. Good luck.

Hello, I have a feeling this may be the forum to check. I’m looking at purchasing a Parker 2520. I like the layout and it’ll work well for my fishing/hunting here in Alaska. I have a 100ton capt license, so I’m familiar with boats. But not these specifically. Wondering if y’all have any specific things to look for this model. Thanks in advance!! Motor has 400 hrs. Not sure why he didn’t do twins. But asking around 80k.
Check yard and owner installed items

Back