Parker 21 Se outboard bracket!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasshoppper1

Reaction score
hey guys,
I have a 2001 Parker 21 se out here on the west coast. And I’m looking to put a bracket on one. Anyone have a used bracket that’ll fit or a lead on general pricing for one?

Hey guys and Grasshopper1 my name is Mike and I have a 1996 Parker 2510 DV with I/O a closed transom. I am contemplating also to repower with outboards and bracket? I’m in SoCal/ Orange County area. Thanks ahead!!

In my experience with my Dad's 21SE, that boat rides bow high and needs tabs partly down or the outboard trimmed in/down to not porpoise when on plane. I think putting on a heavier motor and then installing it farther back hanging off a bracket will make the boat ride like crap.

I think your 2001 is the older style 21SE hull without the flat spot on the rear of the keel, so it may be slightly less transom weight sensitive, but I doubt it'll ride well.

In my experience with my Dad's 21SE, that boat rides bow high and needs tabs partly down or the outboard trimmed in/down to not porpoise when on plane. I think putting on a heavier motor and then installing it farther back hanging off a bracket will make the boat ride like crap.

I think your 2001 is the older style 21SE hull without the flat spot on the rear of the keel, so it may be slightly less transom weight sensitive, but I doubt it'll ride well.
Yeah I realized that planning it out. This boat won’t do better with a bracket, it’ll do pretty bad. I’m gonna just make a splash well and add a jack plate to clear the well when tilting the engine back

Back