parker stringer system

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cb_usmc

Reaction score
redoing a bunch of things on my 87 25 ph. trying to get a picture or diagram of how the stringer sytem is layed out on the boat. went on the parker site and it only gives a quick look. anyone know of a site or link where i can get this info? thanks

I was told Parker does not have electronic files pre 90, but that the 91 should have the same layout. I asked about my 88' and got this in return.

Attachments

• 1991 MVSC STRINGERS INB OUTBD (1).jpg
    1991 MVSC STRINGERS INB OUTBD (1).jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 240
I called Eric at Parker and got the stringer layout for my 2530. He is incredibly helpful. Unfortunately they were not correct. I cut a hole in the cabin floor and added two 6 volt batteries. This gave me an additional 200 amp hours to sit on the anchor with my bait pump running.
Fortunately I had drilled a small hole and was able to figure out the actual stringer location.

If you cannot get the stringer schematic, drill a small pilot hole. Insert a piece of copper wire bent at 90 degrees into the hole. Spin the wire around to hello you locate the stringers. I hope this makes sense.

i' ve cut some new access panels and i am getting a better idea of how it is laid out. i emailed robin at parker to see if i can get any more info on the boat. weight/stringer layout etc. ive found some stuff on line but being an older boat its hard to get exact specs. thanks for the info. if i find out anymore info from parker, i will post it here so anyone with an older parker can see. thanks again

Back