• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker window decals

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marker29

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can buy the black and red Parker window decals? I believe I saw on an old post where "Atlantic Beach" was having some made about four years ago.

Starling Marine has some in MHC...they are a little old and when you first put it on the black has a gray tint to it from the adhesive used to make them. They are black and gold though.

Thanks for the info, but when I checked with Starling Marine last weekend, they were out.

It has been awhile, but member 'Atlantic Beach' had a bunch made in both the black/red style, and in white.
Try sending Atlantic Beach a PM and see if he still has any that he would like to part with.

I bought some of the white ones and put them on my Jeep.

Attachments

• 2013 Jeep Unlimited.jpg
    2013 Jeep Unlimited.jpg
    1.3 MB
I just purchased one like Kevin's directly from Parker. It's more of a silver in color. I would like one of the CP ones with the SC if anyone knows where to get one?

Back