• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Possibly looking to trade my 23' CC DV for 23' Pilot House

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reel Fun

Reaction score
I am considering trading my 23' Center DV for a pilot house. My center console is a 1999 hull with a 2006 F 250 Yamaha with 265 or so hours. I have a tandem trailer, the motor is on a bracket, T-top with three sided enclosure, trim tabs, full electronics, etc.... I am looking for a 23' pilot (extended cabin OK to), would trade up or down financially. Not interested in a 21' or 25' pilot. Please email me if you have interest at mbcorle at aol dot com - I don't look much for Pm's. I am reluctant to commit to parting with my center as it is the absolute perfect boat for me but I am afraid the pilot would better suit my family...... My boat is on my lift in Ocean City, MD. If you have a pilot but are not interested in trading, I might purchase and then sell my Center. Thanks -

I think she is worth mid $20's. She is in very nice shape and turn key right now! Thanks for asking.

I am going to change this to a "for sale" ad as opposed to trying to trade. Several folks have expressed interest in possibly purchasing so I will put a complete write up together with picturs under a new thread as soon as possible. Mike

Back