• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seeking 2120 Parker for 2010 season

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainP

Reaction score
Seeking used 2120 SC parker in Northeast, preferably with low to moderate engine hours. Please include photos, asking price and location.

Okay I have a 2120 SC 2007 approx. 150 hours on the Yamaha F150. It is on a trailer but kept in the water during the season so bottom is painted. Have the Raymarine Chartplotter/fishfinder and VHF as well as a stereo. Also has the Second Station, Rocket Launchers and Cockpit Spotlight. Located in Baltimore, MD

My wife wants a bigger boat with more amenities haven't found what she likes yet but I was thinking about selling this boat in preparation for that. If this is wha you are looking for let me know I will send pics or contact me with questions. [email protected]

I have a 07 2120 sport cabin with a 150 Yamaha 4 stroke warranty till 2013. Dealer maintained with 235 hours. Extras are, spreader lights, rocket launcher, Ray marine digital fish finder and GPS,VHF,trim indicator with adjust, EZ loader trailer. The boat is in great condition. I am thinking about a 25. The boat was kept in water last year so bottom is primed and painted by dealer. The boat is in Mullica Hill NJ and is open for inspection as I am getting her ready for launch. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected] for more info and pictures.

Captain Kevin, thanks for the promo. The 2120 in Grasonville is probably sold. Buyer found out where it was and looked at it before I started showing it. Saw it was in perfect condition and called me on the phone. For some reason if the deal falls through I am going to update my ad and hopefully figure out how to include pictures. We are supposed to settle this week.

The deal for the 2120 in Grasonville, Md fell through. See updated add on this forum.

Back