Sharrow prop on 2024 21SE w/2023 F150

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westerly Fluke Guy

Reaction score
I know there have been many threads on these props and I have tried repeatedly to get Sharrow to reply to e-mails to no avail. Do any of you out there have any info on putting one of these on my craft to lower cruising rpms and get me up on step quicker.
Don't know why they won't reply. Maybe they think I'm just a tire kicker?

I have tried repeatedly to get Sharrow to reply to e-mails to no avail.

I've read about them and determined that they were out of the scope of my pocketbook to try.

I would try a phone call.

If every benefit Sharrow claims proves to be correct their new prop will be a revolutionary game changer. 30%+ performance and efficiency across the board with less prop slip and better and more precise boat handling and response.
I would love to try one on my 2120 to get possibly better stern lift and lower plaining speed but the $5,000 price will have to come down before I consider it. Maybe other manufacturers will come to market with their own version and competition will bring down the price.
Basic prop design has not changed in 200 years so this is a welcome innovation and hopefully inspire others to join.

If every benefit Sharrow claims proves to be correct their new prop will be a revolutionary game changer. 30%+ performance and efficiency across the board with less prop slip and better and more precise boat handling and response.
I would love to try one on my 2120 to get possibly better stern lift and lower plaining speed but the $5,000 price will have to come down before I consider it. Maybe other manufacturers will come to market with their own version and competition will bring down the price.
Basic prop design has not changed in 200 years so this is a welcome innovation and hopefully inspire others to join.
When I bought and started the money flowing on outfitting my new craft I might very well have pulled the trigger on one of these if they had the common decency to reply to one of the many e-mails I shot their way. I think they want the fat cats with quad engines and a 20K sale and don't value the guys like us who run and fish multiple times a week sometimes. well, they lost at least one sale here and its a very poor business model. As a retired contractor a valuable lesson is that the small fish who call you back over and over carry you through. Not the single hit larger price tag customers.
A CNC with a $300 block of premium stainless could knock one out per day in a small job shop with the programming all ironed out.
Their patent will run out and then China will be selling these for $1K to my kids. Then they will be crying for bankruptcy court to help.
Maybe someone over there is "common people" enough to actually follow the traffic on these forums.

Last edited:
So it looks like they have a new prop in aluminum geared towards the smaller motors like the 150. Still pricey, but I wonder if this moves the needle at all. I also have a 21se with the 150 and stock prop. It seems like the actual performance of these props from what I've been reading (mid range and slower speeds) might be a good fit. But still that price, for aluminum.

Back