Single Step Swim Platform/Ladder on early 2000's Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Currier

Reaction score
Anyone know where they were sourced? Looking like a replacement for the plastic as mine is pretty sun damaged/brittle. Considered going teak, but that would be the only teak on the boat and would require maintenance over time.

Is the plastic just bolted on? I would think you could order an hpde panel and trim it to the same shape and bolt it on. Just get it thick enough to support the weight.

Or check with a marine shop. If the panel is not too big they might cut one for a decent price.

I bought a boat that had one..... But the Original platform on it had been replaced with plywood.... and it was going down hill fast also.
I built a new one from 1/2in Coosa and Fiberglassed it. It's holding up Extremely Well and it's White gelcoated.

Anyone know where they were sourced? Looking like a replacement for the plastic as mine is pretty sun damaged/brittle. Considered going teak, but that would be the only teak on the boat and would require maintenance over time.
I just got a very nice quality unit from
"Discount Ramps" it has a slightly wider platform that allows for easier boarding and 4 step folding stainless ladder. Fits perfectly on my 2006 2310. You will not be disappointed.

Back