• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Furuno GP-31 GPS

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
Bought this unit new (store demo) a few years ago to put on my old Grady, but I ended up selling the boat before it ever got put on. So, rather than just have it sit around taking up space in my basement, I figured I'de offer it up to anyone that could make use of it.

Specs can be found here:

http://www.furuno.com/Furuno/Rooms/Disp ... 5D5D%5D%5D

Includes the GPS unit itself, power cable, antenna and a new connector for the antenna (I cut the old one off when I installed the antenna and had to pass the cable through a small cable clam). The GPS has a few scuff marks on it, but nothing major. The antenna is the only thing that's ever been installed and the third pic below shows the first time was ever powered up, which was 3 days ago.

Packed up and ready to go. $100/obo + shipping

IMG_6877.jpg

IMG_6878.jpg

IMG_6879.jpg

IMG_6880.jpg

Yep, I got it. Judging from the time and date of emails/PMs I've gotten, looks like it has been claimed by a ClassicMako member. I'll let you know if it falls through.

Back