• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Todd Center Console Swingback Seat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
This seat was intalled in my 17' Aquasport when I bought it. I'm going to be installing a traditional leaning post once the rebuild is complete, so I don't need this thing.

Specs can be found here:

http://www.boatersworld.com/product/167980010.htm

It's a very nice setup and is in almost new condition. If I had to guess, I'de say that it's less than a year old. There are no rips, tears, marks, etc. on the cushions. The indents shown in the pics were there because I had a box sitting on it. Only 6 small holes for mounting screws were drilled in the flange along the bottom edge and there's maybe 1 or 2 scratches on the body (no more than 2" in length). It's been stored in my basement since getting removed and thoroughly cleaned 2 days after I got the boat.

$250/obo and I could probably ship it (buyer to cover all associated costs, but it might take me a while to figure that part out.

IMG_6888.jpg

IMG_6889.jpg

IMG_6890.jpg

IMG_6891.jpg

Back