• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T-Top/Fiberglass Hard Top for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B. Haley

Reaction score
Hard Top off of a 2003 21 SE.

Includes Electronic Box and Curtains.

Below are pictures while it is on the boat.

$1600.00

Attachments

• top3.jpg
    top3.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 1,272
Forgot to mention that curtains seen in picture are included. As well as wing/side curtains not pictured.

Also, looking to sell the Radar Unit as well.

PM if interested or needing measurements.

Any meausrements on the curtains? Would you sell separetly?

I have a 23se with a factory hard top.

windknotnc":slvhdge9 said:
How much for the radar...what model? Any pics?

24m/2kw Simrad color LCD radar. In the pictures above you can see the display unit attached underneath the Electronic Box and the Radar Unit mounted on top.

I'll send you a PM with more details.

Hey Brad. I see you've found a beautiful rig. Do you like the porta-bracket? I've seen you out on the reef with it. A couple weeks back I sat on my front porch and was watching the tarpon roll all around you guys with an old telescope on a tri-pod that I set up. I could almost see their eyes fron 2 miles away. Thought about radioing you guys as a voice from heaven, but thought better of it. Have landed onr this year?

Hey Peter,

We have touched the leader on just two silver fish this year. Unless something changes in the next couple of weeks this will go down as the worst I have had in 14 years of chasing them. There has been a down trend over the last few years. That being said... from your back porch you can see the spot that has been just about as good as any for me this year and I have logged a bunch of miles. Also last weekend I saw a few a couple of hundred yards from your back porch... right outside the pot line.

Looks like a porta-bracket on the back of the rig but it is actually a really nice kicker stand. Left it on for a possible trolling motor bracket in case I ever get back into going after light tackle stuff more regular.

Attachments

• Snapshot 4.jpg
    Snapshot 4.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 296
  • Snapshot 5.jpg
    Snapshot 5.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 296
B. Haley":1l9d6j3e said:
Also, looking to sell the Radar Unit as well.

PM if interested or needing measurements.

Is your radar still available?

Back