Tackle Station on 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great idea. The only change I would make is to make it lockable since I keep my Parker in a slip. :!:

I wish I could take credit, but the previous owner had it made. I may still have the paperwork on it if anyone is interested.

I want one! The tackle drawers with the smoked door looks like the stock Parker tackle drawers that fit on the side of the console of the 23DV CC. I ordered one from Parker and added one to my previous boat (23DV CC). The rest of the structure looks to be all custom and very nice. Would love to get some details.

jim

Sweet! ...Nice Job. Can't have enough storage. If you do stumble across the plans, I would love to see them. :D

Thinking about of making something similar this winter, anyone have pics of what they did for tackle storage in the pit??

You sure did a beautiful job on the Tackle Station, it looks store bought. You should go into business, I am sure there is a market for them. I have a second station otherwise I would be thinking on those terms. Good Job!

Welcome to the site Popofcop, you will find almost anything you need to know here on CP. What kind of boat do you have and we here at CP love pictures so post them if you have them. Again, Welcome to Classic Parker

Thanks for the welcome, my boat is a 2120, Bessie H, purchased new in 2007. So far have only added a bunch of rod holders, but finding this site it looks like the possibilities are endless.

Back