Toe Kick / Fishing Ruler

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunachaser93

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone found a EVA foam fish ruler that fits on the toe kick of a 1801? All the ones I see online are too tall and would hang over the top. I am curious as to where others have put fish rulers on their boats.

Hi All,

Has anyone found a EVA foam fish ruler that fits on the toe kick of a 1801? All the ones I see online are too tall and would hang over the top. I am curious as to where others have put fish rulers on their boats.
Our fish-ruler is installed on the port-side toe-kick. It's made of Starboard. I installed it there to be able to lay the fish beside it on the deck, and it's right near both the sea-water and fresh-water wash-down hose.
https://www.tackledirect.com/deep-blue-starboard-fish-ruler.html

1719851069255.png

Something to think about when installing these type measuring devises. Yes...It will NOT be centered, But for conveyance and quick measuring. You want it to measure from a bulkhead. Shove the fishes nose against the bulkhead and lay the tail. If you do not do that....Then your struggling to align BOTH ends of the fish.

Back