Very cool Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wrangler":tdv8hk7u said:
This boat is a 1989 2110 mod v that had a cabin built on it by carmine boat builders in crisfield which just went bankrupt this summer I know the owner of the boat pretty well. Carmine also did a 2310 mod v the same year both boats are located in the princess anne md area. The one in the picture gets fished year round 5-7 days aweek depending on the weather and is a true testament to the toughness of parkers.

Thanks for the info. They have a nice looking set up and I am sure it was done very nicely as Carman boats made some nice boats themselves. Sad day when they closed their doors. I loved their 32 and 46'ers in particular! Their main website is still up: http://www.crisfield.com/carman/

Wow, they get out 5-7 days a week :shock: I gotta be able to talk my wife and bosses into that kind of time :D

He's been retired for about 15 years but he fished almost that much before he retired. I thought of one more boat carmine put a cabin on it was an 1985 centerconsole souwester

wrangler":1kd7alxa said:
He's been retired for about 15 years but he fished almost that much before he retired. I thought of one more boat carmine put a cabin on it was an 1985 centerconsole souwester
Are you talking about Bobby Ford ?

Back