windless installation

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popofcop

Reaction score
I have been thinking of purchasing a Lewmar Pro Fish 1000 for my 2110 Parker, does anyone have the name of an installer that could do the work for me, as well as a guess as to the cost of the install.

I live here in suffolk.. i can assure you it is very easy only takes a full day if you have all supplies....

Get the appropriate size #6/8/10 tinned wire from a reputable supplier with all the crimp connectors

and a friend also some shrink tube too..if you want i can post a lewmar that i did 3 years ago...

dont spend more than 800 to 1100 if you hire someone, it does depend on the mounting....i will post/or email u some picks..

installed a simpson-lawrence 400 on the speckmiester today, and wondering what best to do with drains for the anchor locker, she's an old boat 89mvsc, with no drains in the locker. looking at draining outside with one of those vent covers

contact Parker first....
I assume you can drill just above bottom and put in a long thru hull....
In my last boat i did exactly that i drilled just above bottom a 3/4" hole and then measured and purchased a brass/bronze thru hull 3/4" od and then after sealing and installing i repitched the bottom with some resin so it drained towards the fitting..

Back