• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 21-23 SE/DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allensmith

Reaction score
Hey there...

Long time reader, first time poster!!

Looking to purchase a late model 21SE or 21DV (would also consider 23)

By "late model" I am referring to a newer example with 4 Stroke Power, etc.... I won't rule out something a little older, but certainly not looking for a project.

Sweet spot of my budget is somewhere between 25k-35k but I can be somewhat flexible.

I do my boating on the Chesapeake Bay but would obviously travel for the right boat.

I appreciate the help and all the info that this set provides!!

Allen

I have a 2005 23SE for sale on here, well below your budget, the engine has high hours but still runs great. The hull and trailer are in great shape and have been maintained with an open checkbook. My Price would leave you with enough room to re-power in a few years and have a great boat with a new motor. Asking 23 but would bend a bit for serious buyer.

Thanks... looking for something a little more turn key with regards to engine.

Gotya, good luck with your boat hunt. You won't regret a Parker, they are really nice boats.

Ive got a 2100 DV with a brand new yamaha f200 very nice turn key 35k if interested call me at 858 775-6362 Ill try to post a couple pics

I have a 1999 Parker 2110 with Yamaha 200hp 4 stroke 250 hours..
Hard Top
Great Condition
Trailer
VHF
Bluetooth am/fm
porter potty

Long Island NY

Attachments

• IMG_3407.jpg
    IMG_3407.jpg
    163.1 KB
PURCHASED BOAT... thanks everyone for the info along the way. Not sure how to delete this thread...

Back