• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Parker 2320 with 250 hp 4 stroke

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelinasdad

Reaction score
I sold my boat in July so I am looking for a new ride. Looking for a 2320 Deep V with closed transom and a 250 hp 4 stroke on a bracket. Must be in excellent shape with low hours. Prefer no bottom paint too. Electronics, bait tank, radar, rocket launchers, etc are a plus. Let me know what you have. Send pm or email to [email protected]

Thanks Anthony

So I was in your shoes earlier this year.
Sold my boat and was looking for a 2320.
After searching for a few months I realized a good used boat was very close to the price of a new boat.

End result, I bought a new 2320 with a 225 hp 4 stroke Yamaha and could not be happier.
My advice, if you can swing it, consider buying new.

Good luck

That may be true when comparing the cost of an new unrigged boat to a fully rigged used boat in good shape but once you add electronics, bait tank, radar rod holders etc. to the cost of a new boat the cost is significantly higher. Unless the dealer is giving it away. Maybe I should contact a dealer and verify that but that is my understanding. If you could share what you paid approximately and what options such as trailer, electronics, bait tank, vhf, bracket for motor, radar, auto piolet etc. were included via private message it would be greatly appreciated. I might be pleasently surprised.

New 2320 low $70s. Trailer about $5
Most good used boats were in the mid $50s range 2010 ish, with a 200hp motor.

My issue was I could not find a newer 2320.
There are some older models, a few 2008s but they were rigged with a 200hp Yamaha.
The dealer said not many were produced between 2008- 2012 due to the weak economy.

Good luck with the search.

That is about what I thought. Add 10k or so for electronics radar bait tank auto pilot so now 85 to 90k plus tax and license. I can't swing that. I wish i could go new however I have to go used. I am OK with 2002 to 2008 if need be. But that is good to know about the lower production volume due to the economy. Thank you for your insight.

Back