• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 parker 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manatee

Reaction score
Bought new from schraders in Point Pleasant NJ.,150 yami carbed ,411 org hrs,factory installed rocket launchers,with rear deck light,coming pads,splash guard,trim tabs,port and starboard wipers,boarding ladder etc, Standard horizon vhf connected to stand. horz. color chartplotter with chip. lorance dept sounder. 2003 venture trailor .Slipped in spring and hauled and covered in my my yard. Clear title to boat and trailor. 19,000 firm. Now thats a good price for a boat in great condition. 732-921-2979

Thanks Sully,Boat is covered and winterized,Once its warms up a bit i will pull cover and post some pictures.

That is awesome as 21pilothouse21 stated thats a awesome deal and wont last long do you have any pictures to post of boat!!!

mjsiega":1xgbnami said:
Is the Yamaha a 4 stroke or 2 stroke? Thanks.
its says yami carbed so I think its a 2 stroke. 2 stroke or 4 stroke thats a great deal.

I left you a message on the posted number, would like to drive down and take a look.

Please PM me if you get this first...

MT

I will be back in about a week,and yes, the boat is still for sale.I will be showing the boat when i get back.Thanks.

I am Very interested. I am in the point pleasant area and would love to check the boat out. If you get this before tomorrow let me know if its still available if not i will call you tomorrow.

manatee":3l01bx6t said:
Bought new from schraders in Point Pleasant NJ.,150 yami carbed ,411 org hrs,factory installed rocket launchers,with rear deck light,coming pads,splash guard,trim tabs,port and starboard wipers,boarding ladder etc, Standard horizon vhf connected to stand. horz. color chartplotter with chip. lorance dept sounder. 2003 venture trailor .Slipped in spring and hauled and covered in my my yard. Clear title to boat and trailor. 19,000 firm. Now thats a good price for a boat in great condition. 732-921-2979

Is this boat still for sale, I am serious about looking at it and possibly buying it....Thanks
Ken

Nice boat :D
Its the same year is mine :oops:
Great price!!!
So good it makes me sad :eek:

Boat is sold.Thank you Classic Parker. For all the guys and gals looking for a parker,believe me, You cant go wrong,It is truly a battle wagon.I will miss her.

Back