• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2012 Parker Big Bay 2300T LAID OUT!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witness

Reaction score
This is not my boat, I am listing it for a friend. I don't think you'll EVER find a more laid out 2300T Big Bay anywhere, any time.
This vessel has recently received nearly $7,000.00 in a Raymarine package with SiriusXM/weather, $2,000.00 in stereo and a list of other goodies. Removable t-top and a Yamaha 250SHO just over 200 hours !
Here is a link to his full listing ....... let him know you saw it here on classic Parker forum !

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boats-sale/1331127-2012-parker-big-bay-2012-yamaha-250-sho.html

Last edited:
Is this boat priced too high or is the economy and boat sales really bad right now?

That is a beautiful boat, with a lot of expensive work and parts. The Big Bays are hard to find, I've been looking for a Big Bay project hull for a while now.
It's still 12 years old though, and most people are shying away from 2-strokes these days.
It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. He might get $50k from the right buyer that just has to have the nicest Big Bay on the market... but IMO his price is high.

He's at $43,000.00 right now with him keeping the FLIR. And that 250SHO is a 4 stroke.

Nice, $43k seems reasonable especially in light of that being a 4 stroke. It's a rare/niche boat, so he might just have to wait for the right buyer who appreciates it.

Yeah, he just put a ton in it and decided he wants a Contender with twins. This economy is in the tank right now and it's hurting him. Plus, boat sales skyrocketed during covid and now those people are selling. More boats "for sale" than buyers, opposite of 2 years ago.
I may end up buying it. I really love it !
If I buy it I'll be listing my loaded up 1801 for sale. I just put a new $2,000.00 Garmin, $4,000.00 T-TOP and $5,000 Rhodan trolling motor on it. Just not sure I want to spend all the $$$$ on gas that the 2300T drinks with the 250SHO.

Back