2320 Storage

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aheider

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made a couple modifications to the 2320 for a little extra storage. Used some starboard to make a removable divider to keep things contained under cushions. 3/4 starboard for the guides and 1/2 for the face and top.

Parker5.jpg
Parker7.jpg
Parker6.jpg

I removed the plumbing lines for the porta-potty as I never used it anyway. Left 6 inch rough opening that I turned into a cup holder. 3/4 starboard with a stainless cup holder mounted in the center.

parker1.jpg

parker2.jpg

Mounted four, 2 tackle box holders together under the dash for extra tackle storage. Holds 3600 size boxes and is completely out of the way.

Parker3.jpg

Parker4.jpg

Now back to fishing......

Andy

Looks great!

Just a thought - I would consider rounding off the edges of the new bulkhead thing with a router like you did with the cup holder. I'm always amazed at how anyone falling down or needing to suddenly steady themselves always finds a sharp corner to make contact with.

1719488741499.png

Looks great!

Just a thought - I would consider rounding off the edges of the new bulkhead thing with a router like you did with the cup holder. I'm always amazed at how anyone falling down or needing to suddenly steady themselves always finds a sharp corner to make contact with.

View attachment 40394
Maybe connect the panels together on the inside with hinges, and put a handle(s) of some sort high on the front face. You can then pull them off with one motion. Or cut two oval holes that match (when folded) near the top adjacent edges, then you can lift both out with one hand, they will stay together and lay flat upon removal.

Attachments

• 35838-530476d18b3fb8ac8b38e2f39c3b05bc~2.jpeg
    35838-530476d18b3fb8ac8b38e2f39c3b05bc~2.jpeg
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
Maybe connect the panels together on the inside with hinges, and put a handle(s) of some sort high on the front face. You can then pull them off with one motion. Or cut two oval holes that match (when folded) near the top adjacent edges, then you can lift both out with one hand, they will stay together and lay flat upon removal.

You definitely could. I rarely remove the the larger face panel and I cut both pieces to fit pretty tight. To retrieve most things I simply lift up the cushion and pull out the smaller piece of starboard. Super simple (even I can't mess it up) which is nice.

Back