anyone have or know where i can get one???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miky2884

Reaction score
I am looking to replace my port side helm chair with the Parker jump seat pictured below(on right). I know its probably be a long shot that someone has one they are looking to sell, so if not does anyone know if you can get these from parker or a parker dealer? I am looking to create more storage space inside the pilot house so i figured getting rid of the helm chair and replacing it with the jump seat that has drawers and a cabinet would help.

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

• parker jump seat.jpg
    parker jump seat.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 745
If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to get rid of the forward helm seat, and replace it with the aft jumpseat, with the fiberglass base.

Correct? If so, we might have one. Lemme chat with the bossman, and see if he wants to sell it.

Bryan 2530":16sondqw said:
Yes, he actually wants to replace the companion chair with the fiberglass jumpseat.

Amazing how technical accuracy improves understanding.

Bryan, next time I need to replace that rubber thingy that connects the watchamacallit to that metal thing, I'm going to call you first for a translation. :mrgreen:

You must have the only Parker SC built with a helm on the port side.

TOL, at your service, technical is what I do. 8)

Thats not what they say on the other website.

Just take the seat out and put a dresser there, poof plenty of storage.

We've got a fiberglass base, and the jumpseat. We'd love to trade it for the helm seat.
Want more info? Drop me a PM.

have you checked out the drawer set up in the projects forum titled
drawers for 2520xl
I seen them and also orded a set should be in soon..

Back