Big Bluefin on my 21 SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capt. Yakes":2fqhka1p said:
Sorry for the delay, have been out of town.

I purchased the splash well from "Tri-State" marine in Deale Maryland

www.tristatemarine.com

It has been about three years now since I have had it. I am looking for some better pictures to post and will do so as soon as I find them.

It is curved to accomodate the engine when tilted up. The only complaint that I have is that the scuppers are to small and the deck does not drain as quickly as I would like. The whole thing is fabricated from fiberglass and screws into the deck at the bottom.

Looking for better pics to show you.

Capt. Yakes

Thanks, Captain...no need to post...I saw that splashguard installed on a new 2120 at Tri-State. It is exactly the kind of thing that a klutz like me would trip over and then fall overboard!

Capt. Yakes":9a3uyc9v said:
"Mega"-

#3-1/2 Drone, bue with prisim tape on two 15' sections of 150# flourocarbon joined by a ball bearing swivel in the center of the two. Fished on a #3 planer fished on 80# superbraid which was loaded on a
9/0 Senator.

Ain't that how it always works out??? You got all that gold on board and the fish hits the Senator.... :D Nice work. :)

Capt. Yakes":2wzjpywz said:
Finally got a break, and ran offshore O.C. Maryland two weekends ago and scored this nice 50" Bluefin on our 21 sport cabin. Made a 27 mile run towards the "Ham Bone"/20fathom area in 3ft. seas, trolled 3-hours, and ran home using only a little more than 1/4 tank. I cannot say enough good things about this boat and it's seaworthiness. B.T.W., trolled eight lines with mix of Ballyhoo sea witch combos, squidnation daisy chains, cedar plugs, and one drone spoon on a planer rod. Fish hit the drone...

Dang! No tuna in Chesapeake bay!

Back