Dalton Boys!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalton Boys

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Jeff Dalton and I own a '96 21ft WACC. I live in Long Beach (So Cal) with my wife and 3 kids. I fish on a regular basis with my primary targets being the offshore banks and kelp paddies in the Summer and early Fall months and Catalina or local the remaining periods.

My two boys fish with me quite often and I have a select crew aka Stealth Stix that fish with me as well. I also have a 3 YO daughter that may soon be fishing too. On the other hand my wife has no ambitions to fish, but thankfully she supports my passion.

Well that about covers it. I hope to see some of you on the water soon.

Jeff Dalton
Dalton Boys

Attachments

• Jeffs Boat (Medium).jpg
    Jeffs Boat (Medium).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_4651 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_4651 (Medium).JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 593
Welcome aboard Jeff!

(ya gotta know this is coming...)
Feel free to post photos! :D

Megabyte":250en94r said:
Welcome aboard Jeff!

(ya gotta know this is coming...)
Feel free to post photos! :D

I tried to post photos of my boat, but apparently I need to modify the size. I'll see what I can do. :D

TunaJoe":3o3z6823 said:
Welcome Jeff

What model PArker are you running?

Joe

Joe, I have a '96 2120 Cuddy Cabin powered by a 175HP Yamaha Two Stroke. The top end was replaced with a brand new unit two years ago and low end was replaced with a brand new one last year.

Welcome Jeff... I think I’ve heard you on the radio and seen you in the crowds last summer chasing the dolphin/yellowfin.

Attachments

• Ida Ann.JPG
    Ida Ann.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 547
I was wondering when you'd find this site.
You'll like it here,and the folks on the site will like your fish pics.
Stoked to see you here.Did you win last night?
MJ.

Ida Ann":1gv9hz70 said:
Welcome Jeff... I think I’ve heard you on the radio and seen you in the crowds last summer chasing the dolphin/yellowfin.

I'm sure you did. We fished a great deal this summer. What a season!

Jeff,

I sure miss those days of runnung offshore in San Diego. At Shetler Island by 4:00 a.m., run to the bait barge and off you go. I lived in San Diego for nearly 15 years. Had many trips where we brought home a mixed bag of YT, YF and albies. Great fishing out there. Saw lots of cool sights while on the water.

Cool pictures.

Bafgerboat

Back