• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fight Chair -Wood

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logan74

Reaction score
Designed for the smaller boats with limited space, this chair can be mounted on the bow or in the back of the boat. Ideal for the Tarpon and Sailfish class tackle. It has a 22 inch turn radius and is about 32 inches wide at the arms. All hand bent and machined aluminum with no welds to break. Oak seat is two layers of 3/4 inch, cross laminated and screwed form underneath to make a solid 1 1/2 inch thick seat and sealed with 6 coats of gloss spar varnish. Footrest and gimbal have three position height adjustments without needing tools. The 24 inch pedestal is a Springfeild 2 7/8 inch with 9 inch mounting pattern on the base. All hardware is stainless steel, through bolted and epoxied in with lock nuts.
$1,000 or best offer
Logan at 813-205-3498 or [email protected]
Custom work also available.

Attachments

• classic chair.jpg
    classic chair.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 239
Having problems posting pics, so I will email them directly toyou if interested.

is the pedestal removable from the base?

This ped is not, but the chair has a Garlick 2 7/8 seat mount that I guess could be used with a removable post. I have a lighter version of the chair on a king pin seat mount with a taper lock base for my boat but I dont have the foot rest on mine.

Latest posts

Back