Fuel tank removal

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishcrazee1

Reaction score
I have a 2004 2310 and I’m about to re-power with a 300 hp Yamaha and planning on replacing the fuel tank as well and all fuel lines… Looking for where to find a factory tank? or good source to have one made somewhere near or in California would be amazing. Has anyone traveled down this rabbit hole before? I’m sure they’ll be a learning curve along the way, but pretty confident I’ll get it done wanting to start fresh with the brand new engine and tank…
IMG_7071.jpeg

Search the gas tank threads. I've seen a number of engineering drawings for different tank/boat configs somewhere on this site

Search the gas tank threads. I've seen a number of engineering drawings for different tank/boat configs somewhere on this site
Ty. Yes I found a blueprint for my specific one just now needing to locate an actual tank for replacement. Only one I’ve located is called weld world in Florida is going to cost over $800 to ship it here on top of the 2000 for the tank itself… Trying to cut out that shipping cost if possible

Thank you I will check that. I don’t believe I saw one because I just replaced that sending unit not too long ago, but I will double check to look for that.

Back