Is this any of you guys?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I THINK it's a Parker...

Hi all, This is a 2008 21DV with a 2017 Yamaha 200 XCA. no one was injured. The boat hull has no damage, the motor was not running when submerged. Motor has been drained, flushed and cranked to oil pressure but would not start. The cowl and flywheel plastic cover were crushed by whale blubber. All electronics and electrical were submerged for 3 hours. I am a forum member and owner, and the marine surveyor/insurance adjuster handling this claim for the boat owner. (yes, it is a covered loss!)

The boat will be coming up for salvage sale soon. Will include aluminum trailer. PM me if interested. Boat is located in central New Hampshire. PM me if you might be interested in submitting a bid.

Attachments

• P7265779.JPG
    P7265779.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 2
Hi all, This is a 2008 21DV with a 2017 Yamaha 200 XCA. no one was injured. The boat hull has no damage, the motor was not running when submerged. Motor has been drained, flushed and cranked to oil pressure but would not start. The cowl and flywheel plastic cover were crushed by whale blubber. All electronics and electrical were submerged for 3 hours. I am a forum member and owner, and the marine surveyor/insurance adjuster handling this claim for the boat owner. (yes, it is a covered loss!)

The boat will be coming up for salvage sale soon. Will include aluminum trailer. PM me if interested. Boat is located in central New Hampshire. PM me if you might be interested in submitting a bid.
Do you have contact number? I’ll buy it

Back